• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What is the easiest corn morph to see in a vivarium?

Most don't! By nature they hide, so unless you have a very strange corn, you won't see it in it's cage too often.

Lenny has it - you provide the background, so you can decide whether you want a dark environment for a pale Corn morph (e.g. brown bark chip substrate, lots of plastic foliage) or a paler environment (e.g. aspen substrate) for a darker or more intensely-coloured morph.

Yeah I third the viv is the determining factor. My butters don't show up very well on there regular yellow aspen but you put black aspen in there and they pop.

Pewter - could do
Jungle - could do - I assume you know but I thought I would point out they are not a corn. They are hybrid of a king and corn
Charcoal - another could do
Snow - Don't show up that well
Lavender - could do
Caramel - one of my favs. could do
Lava - great choice in my opinion
Amber - could do with lighter aspen.

So now here's my list 4 when I go 2 the reptile store:

Lava
Bloodred
Motley Miami
Miami Phase
Pewter
Jungle
Charcoal
Lavender
Caramel
Fire
Christmas

Last edited:
So now here's my list 4 when I go 2 the reptile store:

Lava
Bloodred
Motley Miami
Miami Phase
Pewter
Jungle
Charcoal
Lavender
Caramel

A reptile store? Odds are, they won't have those morphs. You *might* luck out and find a caramel or a diffused, or maybe even a lavender... but mostly they'll likely just have amels, aneries, and snows.

Back