• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What kind of aspen do you use??

What style of aspen do you prefer?

• Shredded

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Flakes

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Particles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
I jsut use the plain shredded Aspen. Kaa likes it, he burrows, crawls on top, the whole 9 yards. I find it easy to clean, and it looks pretty nice in the enclosure, although not natural. I'm happy with it.

I like the shredded Aspen, but sometimes the store runs out of the aspen for reptiles, so I have to go to the rodent section and buy the Aspen flakes...its kind of a mixture of flakes and shredded. Both of our snakes seem happy in both..lots of tunnelling..lol

i never used aspen before so ithink i will give it a try.

i usally use repti-bar but i will try apen and see if Pooh likes it

Tula_Montage said:
Dear lord I'm losing the poll'y will to live!
:roflmao: I don't remember what it was that I said the other day... something about crying, or screaming, or gouging out my eyes with sharpened spoons the next time I saw a substrate poll. Then I saw this one, and it was too much! It's an aspen specific poll! But all I did was rock back and forth holding myself, laughing manically... :punch:

deerhunter: don't mind me. I'm just having a little fun. No one twisted my arm to open this thread. :) Put me down for shredded...

:roflmao: I don't remember what it was that I said the other day... something about crying, or screaming, or gouging out my eyes with sharpened spoons the next time I saw a substrate poll. Then I saw this one, and it was too much! It's an aspen specific poll! But all I did was rock back and forth holding myself, laughing manically... :punch:

deerhunter: don't mind me. I'm just having a little fun. No one twisted my arm to open this thread. :) Put me down for shredded...

:laugh01::cry: You just had to have a look though Dean.

lol, i'm sorry, i'm sorry I didn't realize how many polls there were about substrate. But, I was at the pet store the other day, and saw 3 different forms of aspen... However, in my defense, I ran a search for this in particular and didn't find anything:smash:

Back