• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What kind of snow?

Prairie Orca

I know my corn is a snow, but I want to know the further details of my little girl. She has some stripes behind her head, no markings on her belly, and is completely pink and white. You guys can tell me what kind of genetics she carries (het, hypo, etc.), just so then I have an idea what she carries (and I know it's not all that possible to know just by looking at a snake, but I'm just giving it a try).

Pictures:

September4_1.png

September4_2.png

It's nearly impossible to tell hidden genetics just from looking, sorry. She doesn't look like a motley, are you sure her belly isn't faintly pink and white? Asking the breeder is your best bet, or if she came from a pet store, there's virtually no way of knowing what genes she might carry.

That's what I thought...

If it helps at all, both parents were het for snow. Mother was an anery, father was amel. Her siblings were the following morphs: 3 snow, 7 normals, 5 anerys, 5 amels.

Pictures of the parents:

AmelAdult.jpg

Father

AneryCorn-1.jpg

Mother

What her parentage info means... Mom was anery het amel, Dad was amel het anery... unless there was something else the breeder didn't tell you... she is just a normal snow.

Nice though. :grin01:

Back