• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

what morph do you think this might be?

I'd say Normal Motleys.

I would definitely not count on them being diffused. Or Female for that matter.. although if they've been Cohabed for the past 4 years and have never produced fertile eggs they are at least the same gender.

if i get them they'd just be pets anyway. i'd rather something with a little more flash, but the nice thing about local snakes is that you save on shipping! i'm sure they'd grow on me, even if they are plain. i like that they're already grown as well. (of course this is all academic since i don't know what she wants for them.)

Back