• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What morph is my new snake??

dwyn127

Cinderazzo
Any guesses as to what I've got here??

Attachments

• photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 144
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 144
You got it Nanci! Real excited about this one!

And I know Terri, I need to work out a little more than I have been...;)

I'm so excited.:dancer: This has been my most anticipated hatch of the year! It's great to live vicariously. And given that it happen at your house Danny, makes it all the sweeter.
Big Congratulations on hitting the odds!!!!!

Terri

PS-So when is it shipping to Chicagoland? After the first shed?

But no one knew what they were going to look like. Yet- they look exactly like I expected them to.

But no one knew what they were going to look like. Yet- they look exactly like I expected them to.

Same here. Hopefully Cinderazzo is a boy, would love for my 0.1 Sunkissed Cinder in a couple years! Coloring is very similar, btw.

Terri, let's see what happens with the last 26 eggs next week!

I hate seeing all of these beautiful corns... makes me want another one! Maybe I'll save up for a couple years, and get something super extravagant down the road... when my partner doesn't mind us getting more... ;)

All the best with the babes!

Thanx for the nice comments Mike, Nanci, Jen and NH93!

Terri, get ready, the third clutch just started pipping!

It's funny how so many people tried for this and never got it. Me being one of them! I'm happy for you, Danny!

Back