• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What morph is my snake?

Sunglow Cornsnake

Yellew and red, no dread.
Yo corn snakes.com, I am wondering what morph my snake is. I think its sunglow, but just let me know if it is or not.

Attachments

• Image 3.JPG
    Image 3.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 152
Still appears to be a regular Amel corn to me. A sunglow is just a selectively line bred type of Amel anyway, however I don't believe that your snake is a snowglow, although a clearer picture representing the snake's true colors would certainly make it an easier call.

Ok, is this clear? Dont worry if it is not, i can take photos all day.

Attachments

• Clear photo for corny noob.JPG
    Clear photo for corny noob.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 141
Yep, looks like an Amel to me as well. Is it the same snake as your avatar? That's definitely an Amel and not a Sunglow.

A pic in natural sunlight and in focus might clinch it.

It is just a amel or a creamcicle, If it was a real sunglow by now the backround color would be close in color to the saddale color. The backround color is way too light to even come close to a sunglow. This is a no brainer. Even though your pic's are fuzzy I can still make out the color. This is what you snake should look like at a year old . I'm sorry it is not what you bought it as . It is a pretty snake. Even though this animal in the pic is a fire . There are a lot of sunglows and dayglows that are realy fires. The way you tell if it is a fire is that there would be no belly pattren

Attachments

• 2008_01090004.JPG
    2008_01090004.JPG
    251.8 KB · Views: 39
I gess its amel. I realized that sunglows seem brighter then my snake. And when i looked up goggle images and my snake looked like the snakes on goggle. So my snake is amel.

I gess its amel. I realized that sunglows seem brighter then my snake. And when i looked up goggle images and my snake looked like the snakes on goggle. So my snake is amel.

Sunglow, snow, or amel, i love my snake always.

If I were to make an educated guess, I would have to say that amels are about the most popular of the genetic corm mutations. Just about every corn enthusiast has, or had, an amel in their collection. And of all the morphs I had when my father was still alive, the amels were his favorite, so you can guarantee, I'll always have at least one.

So you keep loving your darling amel!

Amels are fantastic! I have one and he's my huffy boy. My normal may charm anyone who holds him, but I know my Amel is my special boy (he isn't as relaxed when others hold him). I've come to appreciate "personalities" more than morphs the longer I hang out here. Welcome to the board.

Back