• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

what part of the world are you from

Louiscypher74

I would have produced a poll, but as I have been informed a poll will not apply to this site anymore, please forgive me for my bad english (i am english and i am taking the piss!) but why can we not have a poll to see where we are from?

i think there is another thread on here with a link to a push-pin map that a lot of us have pinned, but I am from the state of Florida in the US.

I'm actually from a planet in the constellation you call Draco, but I'm living in Ohio until the mother ship comes back to pick me up. :)

I would have produced a poll, but as I have been informed a poll will not apply to this site anymore, please forgive me for my bad english (i am english and i am taking the piss!) but why can we not have a poll to see where we are from?

I have no idea where you got your information from, but the poll function is still working as far as I know.

And considering your obvious intoxication (which you admitted to in the quote below, I will dismiss the part indicated by me in bold above, which has absolutely no place on this forum. Your bathroom habits are of no interest to anyone here.

AND florida???

Again, what?? :shrugs:

Sorry.... beer is great! please post the pin cusion map ...my appologies again...

I've tried to locate that thread, but the search function has it's limits and I so do I. If you want to know where most of the members are from, their locations are often indicated in the little section under their avatar.

And Voodoo....Good Answer! The OP had no questions about that place...but Florida?

One more thing...I'm moving this thread to it's proper forum, General Chit Chat , as it has nothing to do with corn snakes, not even miscellaneously.

Sorry.... beer is great! please post the pin cusion map ...my appologies again...

4383496.jpeg

Born and (mostly) raised in Southern California, in the US of A.

Currently residing in the unpredictable weather mess that is Utah.

Back