• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What should i get for my males?

J&SReptiles

I've got two male corns at the moment, and in two weeks there will be a reptileshow near where i live, and i intend to go browsing for some nice females for them.
Only problem is: i don't know what would be considered good matches (genetic wise ofcourse) for my boys.
I'd like to find two nice morphs to go with my Hypo Lavender, and two more for my Snow Motley.
So, any suggestions?
I was thinking about getting a Golddust for my Snow, since that combo would give me Ultramels het Anery, Caramel and Motley (which i can then breed together to get a bunch of nice morphs). Any idea's on that one?

The possibilities are extensive, but it all comes down to what you personally like. The golddust idea is great, IMO, and could even be paired with the hypolavender for further interesting projects. A lavender bloodred or opal bloodred would be a nice mate for the hypolavender, especially if it is het hypo, or even an amber as the lavender and caramel combos are a pretty hot item right now. A charcoal or pewter might be a good choice to pair with the snow motley as well, especially if it is het amel. Anything with lava or Sunkissed would go well with both males.

Thanks for your suggestions!
There's a breeder near where i live who's expecting quite a lot of offspring this year, so i'll ask her what she's expecting.
Think i'll go for Ice aswell, and the Golddust. And a Lavender bloodred would indeed be nice.

Thanks for your suggestions!
There's a breeder near where i live who's expecting quite a lot of offspring this year, so i'll ask her what she's expecting.
Think i'll go for Ice aswell, and the Golddust. And a Lavender bloodred would indeed be nice.

I will have Ice , Golddustmotley and Plasma in a few months (incubating now) , not in a few weeks . You picked up the most expensive morphs of the moment to start your ( first? ) breeding .

I've had some experience with breeding Corns in the past, but back then i only had an Amel female and a het Amel male, and at some point i got more interested in other species and sold the pair.
But temptation... haha
And besides, the prices don't bother me so much, it's the beauty of the morphs i'm more interested in right now :)

Back