• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What size and type of cage is best?

connie

I would like opinions on what size and what type of caging is best for a corn snake...I was thinking about something like a boaphile, but I haven't seen a picture of anyone having one with a corn snake in it. I want to invest in the cage he will stay in for the rest of his life. Right now he is in a 20 gallon critter tank, but I would like something larger for him. Thanks for your advice.

I think eventually I will put mine into a Boaphile. I just like the look of the cage- it's so well made and neat looking. I will probably go with the 36" cage, but who knows? I may just spring for the 48"!! They are nice cages though.

I keep both my corn snake and my ball python in sterilite/rubbermaid tubs....my ball pythons is 35"Lx24"Wx24"T she a hatchling. My corn snakes tub is 15"Lx10"Wx6"T and she's real small only 6-8 weeks old and 14 give or take an inch long.

So if you could find the proper size sterilite/rubbermaid tub you could house your snake in one the tubs their really cheap got Nyxx's(BP) for 7 or 8 dollars and Terra's(corn snake) for 5 or 6 dollars ...if you worried about that uth melting the plastic just get a low watt uth, mine are only 5-8 watts.

Good luck in your search!

Beothorna Lover

Back