• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

what size tub do you keep your adult corns in?

what size tub do you keep your adult corns in?

• Total voters
Given that there are discrete sizes and makes of tubs, this would've been a good "online poll" kind of dealio. Oh well.

Anyway, Sterlite 41 quart tubs here.

regards,
jazz

Oops, I accidentally voted in the "21-30q" category. I keep yearlings in 28 quart tubs. Adults go into 41 quart tubs.

I use 28 qt sterilites for my adult corns, and 15 qt's for the 1-2 year olds.

I will be having to get larger bins for the TX Rat Sakes, and now the boas that have found their way into my collection.

My only adult is in a 20L, and I feel like she's cramped in there. I'd rather have her in a 40. She can't stretch out full length.

Nanci

I use 27 or 28 qt. Sterilites... I can't remember exactly :grin01:
That's for the adult Colubrids. The youngins are in 12 qt. and 4 qt. Sterilites.

I use shoe box size for neonates to yearlings, and 31 qt rubermaids for everything else

I use the sterilite 30 qt for my adults, 15 qt for my yearlings, and 6qt for my hatchlings. If you use the 30qt in a rack you can substitute the 30 for two 15qt so it works nicely. I think 30qt is more than enough room for adults.

as quarts aren't in general usage over here, could I please ask what the measurements for those tub sizes would be?

I keep my adult in a 55 gal long tank, even that sometimes doesn't seem like enough room for her. Who knows....lol

diamondlil said:
as quarts aren't in general usage over here, could I please ask what the measurements for those tub sizes would be?
1 Liter = 1.0556 Quarts...
Soooo...
me said:
I use 25.5501 or 26.4964 Liter Sterilites... I can't remember exactly :grin01:
That's for the adult Colubrids. The youngins are in 11.3556 Liter and 3.7852 Liter Sterilites.
I edited my post a bit for you :)

lefty_mussolini said:
1 Liter = 1.0556 Quarts...
Soooo...

I edited my post a bit for you :)
Thanks, but I actually meant the dimensions, length x width x height! :cheers:

hatchling: 10g glass with sliding screen cover.
juvenile: 45qt Rubbermaid snap topper
adult: Iris VE-175 52.125"x20.875"x14.06" or 134cmx54cmx36cm

Adults, 40 gal breeders,

i dont have many Corns so its fine, and they are the smallest snakes in my collection so 40 gals are no problem!

Back