• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What the heck???

Hatchlings generally shed every 4 weeks. Sometimes they can shed every 3 weeks if they've been growing pretty quickly. To be safe, I'd just keep an eye out for mites, which will appear as little pepper-like specks in the water or as little specks in between scales, usually near the snake's face.

Yea, I checked her (gave her a swim to help the shedding, which she's not crazy about but it helps a lot) and no mites. I was concerned about her temp/humidity but everything is kosher sooooo... she's still eating like a champ but I miss her company now that she's blue again.

That's pretty normal! You should get another snake so you have a spare for when one is blue.

Oh, I have two snakes and you know Repticon is just a month away in Columbia, SC. No way we're not coming home without more. I want to get something a little bigger than the two babies we have and, of course, my daughter is now jonesing for another one.

Is this how it happens? Already eyeballing spaces in our house for a rack.

Oh, I have two snakes and you know Repticon is just a month away in Columbia, SC. No way we're not coming home without more. I want to get something a little bigger than the two babies we have and, of course, my daughter is now jonesing for another one.

Is this how it happens? Already eyeballing spaces in our house for a rack.

Same here, hahah. I've been planning for the Columbia show for months now! Got my shopping list made and everything XD And I am getting an apartment in July, I've got the floor plans and I'm already planning out where the snakes we have will go and where we will have space for new ones!

Same here, hahah. I've been planning for the Columbia show for months now! Got my shopping list made and everything XD And I am getting an apartment in July, I've got the floor plans and I'm already planning out where the snakes we have will go and where we will have space for new ones!

Is the Columbia Repticon a BIG show?

They have it in Columbia 3-4 times a year.

OK guys. Now I've gone and done it. I found a 4 1/2 foot corn of unknown morph who had been swapped at a pet store. I was concerned, of course, that no one would purchase a snake of that size sooo...

I will post pictures but I thought you would want to know that I'm feeding my jones much faster than originally intended :D

Back