• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What to expect at Repticon?

kyyyle

So I'm going to Repticon in Columbia on June 18 and it will be my first reptile expo. I will DEFINITELY be getting my first corn snake there. I was wondering, what should I expect to see (not just as far as corns go, but everything else)? And how much should I plan to bring as far as cash, if I ONLY get one snake and all the supplies I'd need? (Just getting a corn may or may not happen depending on what else gets my attention, but that's the minimum :p) Will there be anyone here vending?

Hi, Kyle! We are neighbors! Daniel & I live in Spartanburg. We will DEFINATELY be going to Columbia in June....We NEVER miss a Repticon. I`d suggest taking at least 100.00. Of course, there`s an ATM on site if it`s not enough. Columbia has EVERYTHING! IMO, It`s the best show in our area. You`ll see all kinds of Boas, Pythons, Colubrids, Venomous, Lizards....It`s a SUPER Show. See You There!

Rayna :)

Oh man, I'm even more excited now! I had no clue that it was such a big show. My original plans were going to be just walking around and experiencing what it's all about, but then I started thinking that there'd be no way I could leave empty handed! Is it worth paying the couple extra bucks and leaving earlier for the VIP pass? (I'll only be able to go Saturday, so the whole two-day part isn't a huge deal, but the extra perks seem pretty cool.)

LOL- I LOVE the Columbia Show. I Know You will too. We are not getting VIP passes this time. But we will be there before 10:00. If You have it to spend, Sure it can be worth it. We will have to meet up. I would love to say HI.

Oh yeah, we should definitely meet up some time that Saturday! Itd be awesome to get to know someone else around here who's into reptiles and such.

Back