• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What to get..Decisions, Decisions...

Plums

Guys, having a bit of trouble..

I just keep changing my mind as to what to get next.. :shrugs:

I have 2 adult Carolina's & now want to get a hatchling..

Its just deciding on what to get..

Can I see pics please of different types of corns..I love snows, candy canes, creamsicle's, Butters....I could go on forever! anyone got pics of any of above ?

Be interested to know what would be the most expensive & advice on availibility in UK.

Cheers in advance..

Your best bet is to use those morphs as 'search' terms in this gallery, or you could go to Serpenco.com, or Cornsnake.net and browse around. :)

Yeah it is sooooo hard to decide whats next...i want them all lol...well heres some pics of my babies for ya...hope this helps:

My Amelanistic "Sierra"
SierraCurledUp.jpg

My other Amelanistic "Snorri"
SnorriSize.jpg

My Silver Queen "Sterling"
SterlingBeaut.jpg

100_1296.jpg

My Ghost Motley "Motlee"
MotleeCurledUp.jpg

and my newest creamsicle "Krispy"
CreamsicleCornSnake2.jpg

Previous owner took this pic...

Loving the Amelanistic's & the creamiscle

thanks for your replies guys..the hunt is on!

Personally I love butters, so I can reccommend them!
Whatever you go for, good luck with your hunt :cool:

Nice snakes! I love Sierra. My Sneaky Snake is very similar in color, but is looking to be reverse Okeetee now. Just buy one of each color! That's been my solution.

here's a pic of candy,sorry about the quality! i think you can guess what morph she is! :grin01:

Attachments

• snakes 008.jpg
    snakes 008.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 50
Back