• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

What type of corn is this???

b23ball23

this is a corn that was accidental kinked, and the breeder let me take care of him until I buy a pair from him.

What type of corn is this...i was thinking ghost corn (possible motley??)

HERES THE LINK

BEN

GOD BLESS

Ghost i would say definately:) No motley from what i can see. But normal ghosts are just as precious:)

I am not 100% certain that is a ghost based on that picture. It could be an anery. Could you get a lighter picture?

I've got a couple of anery's het ghost that popped out that light this year, so wouldn't be definite that it's a ghost.

D80

i agree, when i 1st saw it i thought it was an anery. then again, if you got it from an honest breeder and they say its a ghost, then it probably is.
as for the motley bit, top part does, but a lot of normal patterned corns look like motleys at the top and as we cant see the rest of the snake its hard to say.

Looks like a regular anery to me---doesn't really look like a ghost and I don't think it's a motley either.

It may or may not be a ghost. When I lightened the picture, it looks more like a ghost (than in the first picture). It's hard to tell for certain when altering the brightness of a picture, though. What were you told he was?

And yes, the checkers rule out motley.

Attachments

• snake.jpg
    snake.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 44
snake2.jpg

30550293.jpg

here these might be better

Ghost for sure, but definitely not motley from what I can tell from the back.

Motley corns have saddles that curve around to form circles all down the back. Like this one:
0205-6.JPG

Is this corn yours to keep? Or what?

it was my temporary corn!?!?!

The breeder accidentally brought a kinked snake to the show, and said I could take care of it before I bought another one(he closed a lid on it on accident)

So i'm giving it back to him on Nov. 5th, then buying sub-adult pair (yearlings) that are het. bloodreds. This of coarse is if the price is right. I'm planning to breed in a couple years.

by the way, anyone know a good site to buy the Kathy Love book on corns???

BEN

GOD BLESS

Back