• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

whats a snow corral

A coral snow is a triple reccessive gene. You must breed it out. It is a Amel Anery Hypo. If you cross 2 Het. Amel, anery, and hypos you get a 1/64 chance of coral snows. I may have some in 2012. They will all be keepers. Corals are a bit pricy

can someone please explain to me what a snow corral looks like thanks.
A Coral Snow is a triple homozygous animal that expresses Amel + Anery + Hypo all at the same time. As they mature, most specimens, tend to express an abundance of pink coloration. Although there is no guarantee. I have an adult Coral Snow female that isn't very pink at all. She kind of looks like a regular Snow. Hope this helps.

Jay :cool:

A coral snow is a triple reccessive gene. You must breed it out. It is a Amel Anery Hypo. If you cross 2 Het. Amel, anery, and hypos you get a 1/64 chance of coral snows.

corals are line bred / selective bred hypo snows that show of a lot of colors. if u just bred a het. amel, anery, hypo X same u will get hypo snows nothing else!

coral

So if you bred a snow x hypo whats the out come. This line breeding whats is concidered line breeding. Is their any other ways to get coral snows

LOL SOMEONE is used to BP'S I see!

You would need all the genes present, otherwise, from the pairing you mentioned, you would get normals het amel, anery, hypo.

There are 2 different kinds of *coral* snows. One is the Hypo Anery Amel, and the other is the Anery Amel + linebred color intensifier *Coral* (or neon, depending on who produced it).

My Coral Snows came from Poppycorns. Here is a picture of my male:

Tourmaline030.jpg

Not the best picture, but you can SEE how PINK he is compared to normal snows! He is of the NON-Hypo A variety, and instead has Coral.

Confused yet? Please feel free to ask any other questions... many of us here would like nothing better then a genetics discussion!

wow

That one is nice. Thanks for the insite yes im a bp breeder just starting into corns. I had them 18 yrs ago but now starting to really get into them.

Or a snow het hypo x ghost (hypo anery) het amel. Or two ghosts het amel. Or a snow het hypo and an amel het hypo anery. Or two snows het hypo. Or two amels het hypo anery. Or two hypo amels het anery. Or two aneries het hypo amel. Or two hypos het amel anery.

If you aren't going for the line bred look (pinkest bred to pinkest) you need to have all three genes present in *some* combination in the parents.

Back