• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

When do they fill out?

MyLittleGuyCyrus

Cyrus turned 2 on August 15th. He is about 3 feet long (give or take). I was just curious as to when he would start filling out? You know, bigger head, thicker body? I am NOT trying to power feed him, I don't mind him growing at a normal rate.....just curious as to when I would start seeing him fill out more (he is not too skinny, I don't see his little back bone or ribs or anything like that). Thanks!

He may be destined to be a very lean snake. The Keys localities are, I think -- ask Nanci, she has a pair. As long as he isn't skinny and IS strong, I wouldn't worry. Either he will fill out in the next couple of years, or he will be a lean, mean eating machine all his life, and as long as he is healthy & happy, it's all good.

Pictures would help. The genuine experts here could tell you more with a good picture, I bet, and we all love them!

It's kind of fuzzy but you get the idea of his size. This was taken August 15, 2010 on his 2nd birthday!!! He's so handsome!

Attachments

• Cyrus.bmp
    119.7 KB · Views: 65
Hey, he has the same birthday as me! Actually, I think he's fine for a 2 year old judging by that picture.

Some cornsnakes go through a stage where their heads seem impossibly small for their body. Then they grow and become more evenly proportioned again. He looks good in the picture!

Back