• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

when should i feed again

well basicly i fed rio 2 pinkys sunday would it be ok to feed him today or should i wait a few more days
im trying him on fuzzies when i feed him next

Hi there.
The general rule is that you should feed your snake something that is 1 1/2 times the snake widest point or girth, so without seeing the snake it hard to tell. How long have you been feeding it two pinky. Basicily how old, long , and the girth is the snake. Then we can be more helpful on telling how often you should feed.

How old is your snake! Feeding every 5 days for under a year, and every 7 after that, works well.

i would keep him on 2 pinkies for about 5 feedings to make sure it is time to move up. this is the general rule of thumb that i have heard over and over again, and it is a rule i follow

Back