• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

When should I feed her?

Prairie Orca

The breeder told me that my new corn should be fed on Wednesday, but when I got her last week, he told me that she wasn't fed that week due to travelling to her new home. Should I stick with feeding her on Wednesday?

I'm just so excited to watch her eat, in case any of you were wondering why I'm asking.

If she is a hatchling she could be fed every 4-5 days. If she has been with you 3-4 days it would be safe to feed, but hadnling other then to and from feeding tub should be minimal until she has settled into her new home.

Thanks for letting me know, I'll try and feed her a pinkie later, after defrosting it.

I take her out once every half hour to an hour in the morning, and let her run through my hands for five to ten minutes. Other than that, I leave her alone. Hopefully that's not too much handling... eheh...

For sure after she eats you leave her alone (after you put her back) for about 48 hours.

Back