• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

When to move to fuzzies

progressive74

my corn has eaten twice in 7 days the last feeding was 2 days ago and he is out and about in his viv to day searching around(this means they are hungry right?) he is nearly 2 months old and feeding strong, is it time to move up the size of his meals?

I recommend that you try feeding him two regular sized pinkies if you think he is ready for fuzzies. If he can take the two pinks, you can safely feed him a small fuzzy at his next feeding.

Also, how long did it take for the lump of the pinkies to go away?

How I worked mine out was I fed him one pink every 4days until i'd got through 20 by which time the lump would've gone by the next day then I moved up to 2pinks per feeding and fed every 4 days until the lumps went the next day then I took him to my shop to get him checked properly to see if he could go up and now he has 1fuzzy every 5days!

Rachel:D

Back