• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

where can i order feeders

Shipping is what will kill you on the cost. The best thing to do is to find a local herp society or expo so that you do not have to pay for shipping costs. We have also gone in on an order with several other people to save on shipping costs. With that said also remember that the closer the company is to you, usually the cheaper the shipping costs. We have ordered from RodentPro (before ordering see thread on recent outbreak of zoonotic disease) and MiceDirect and have been pleased with the results. There is also Big Cheese Rodent and Layne Labs among others that members on here order from and suggest (research on companies and comparison of cost for shipping to your area is the key). Here are their websites http://www.bigcheeserodents.com/ & http://www.laynelabs.com/?gclid=COrW26qd1LECFcyc7Qod2h8AvA. The other thing to figure into the place you are ordering from is size of the order. Some companies will only sell in large quantities so it depends on how many that you need and the size of your collection.

Ok thanks I'm probably looking into getting about 300 this order unless I find someone to go in on the order to get cheaper. Now that I have close to 20 snakes and don't look like I'm slowing down ill be buying in bulk. Lol. Ill check those out trying to find a company near or in Missouri if you know of any.

We just checked into American Rodent Supply - they have great prices but require a minimum $100 order but you get a large quantity of rodents for a great price. You might look into them as well.

I ordered from Layne since I'm in Oregon and they are in California. They shipped UPS 2nd day. It was hilarious watching the tracking. From California to DFW Texas, then on to Spokane Washington, then to Portland Oregon, then to Salem Oregon. Just wow. They got here fine and were well packed and look great, but the route was weird.

I've been checking around and rodentpro seems to be the cheapest so far by @least $30 but i heard a bit of bad feedback on them.

I ordered rats for my boa from rodent pro and the fed ex guy delivered to the wrong place. I immediately called Fed ex and Emailed rodent pro. Rodent pro also emailed me, called fed ex and called me to make sure I got the order. That was the first and only time so far that I have ordered from them and the customer service was great, the rats were fresh, and I intend to order from them again soon as I am starting to run low on rats.

Thanks finally some good feedback. Lol. Luckily a guy I know that breeds ball pythons is going to grab some from his rodent guy for me this weekend and he has started breeding mice himself so I will be able to get them right from him.

Back