• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Where is ACR?

John Albrecht

I can't seem to get to American Cornsnake Registry's webpage anymore. Did something happen or is it just me?

-John Albrecht

Look in any post by Serp or Hurley. Best bet is the cornsnake morph guide forum. Look in the signature box.

Something flakey happened this morning that sucked up 16 gigs of bandwidth and killed the site for a day. We don't know if google got ahold of us or what the deal is and the service providers aren't being the least bit helpful. We have to wait until it's back up to see what's happening and wait for them to take their time processing the request for the logs.

At any rate, it'll be back up at midnight, or so they say.

Needless to say, we may very well be moving servers again, soonly.

:flames: :flames: :flames:

hmm.. Midnight what time zone? It's 12:50 or so here, and still no site.

-Kat

Ya, it's back up again, and the logs only show 1/3000th of the amount of bandwidth that they claim was used. The "support" department has been anything but useful. :headbang:

Sorry to hear that. That really bites when you have a problem like that. I've found it difficult in the past to get explanations for problems from my hosting provider. They seem to think that because it's fixed it doesn't matter any more. Lol. At least that's been my experience. Hope you find out what the problem was.

Back