• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Where to buy mice

error11

I've been buying mine at a place called Pet Supplies Plus and haven't been really happy with what I've gotten. So i'm wondering where you get your mice at because I want to start buying somewhere else. (not rodentpro.com)

Hi,
I am wondering what your reservation is about RodentPro? I have never had a problem with them and I find their product more consistent with their sizes. Their regular prices and their sale prices are kind of hard to beat. You can always try The Mouse Factory. I will say that they do provide a top quality product but you and up paying more.
You can check them out here. Just click the banner.......

At The Mouse Factory we produce the highest quality frozen feeder mice and rats. We take pride in the exceptional care in which we raise our colonies and this is reflected in the health and appearance of our rodents thus contributing to the improved health of your reptiles. Each humanely raised colony is fed our specially formulated diet of nutritionally balanced mouse or rat chow, blended with a mixture of natural whole grains and seeds. All our mice and rats are flash-frozen and vacuum packed reducing freezer burn, thus greatly extending their freezer life and preserving their vitamins and nutrients. Our high quality products will enhance the life of your reptiles. Our motto - Healthy food for healthy reptiles.
Established in 1989, the Mouse Factory has many years of experience and is well respected in the industry. We have been keeping reptiles for more than 30 years and are familiar with almost every species. Our friendly, well trained staff will assist you in selecting the proper size food, answer questions about feeding or any other related topics. We guarantee all our orders are properly sized, processed and packaged. If there is ever a problem with your order contact us immediately and we will gladly resolve the issue to your complete satisfaction. We understand the importance of friendly and prompt customer care.

We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover Cards and PayPal for payment or we can arrange prepayment, which ever is best for you.

Visit our Rate Chart to see our new, even lower prices!

NOTE: We are closed Saturday and Sunday,
but provide prompt shipping of all orders Tuesday through Thursday.

We now accept payment through PayPal.
Our account name is [email protected] - same as our email.​

Hope this is what your looking for.

Jay :cool:

I should have said (not online stores), I dont have anything against rodentpro I just figured it was the only online mice store. And the reason I can't buy online is because my parents wont let me (i'm only 16)

I should have said (not online stores), I dont have anything against rodentpro I just figured it was the only online mice store. And the reason I can't buy online is because my parents wont let me (i'm only 16)

If you are looking for local stores then you might want to say where you are located. Illinois is a pretty big state.

I order my feeders from RodentPro and arrange pick up at the local reptile show. Saves on shipping and I've never been disappointed with their product. Don't know if this is an option for you but just thought I would let you know. Other local breeders tend to set up stands at the shows too. I definitely recommend checking them out if you possibly can. Plus, they are a lot of fun to go to!

The Big Cheese is where I got 50 fuzzies and 50 hoppers. Except for the bag of fuzzies having sizes from tiny peach fuzzies to small hoppers, I had no problems.

Back