• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Whirlpool's scar

cornspot

I see spots!
These have been on my camera for awhile now--just haven't had time to upload to the 'puter:
(for those who don't know/remember, this snake took a trip through the washing machine)
you can see the only place where he really has a scar. There's s couple other areas with color missing for half a scale or something, but this was his biggest "boo-boo"
PHOT0445.jpg

his belly
PHOT0446.jpg

showing off his yellow (not a good pic but he is highliter yellow on his neck)
PHOT0447.jpg

In the first pic, those are scars?! Oh my....my Phantom has a few.... Hmmmmm I wonder.... Well I am glad to see Whirlpool is doing better. He's a pretty one!

those are scars
The spot will probably improve with each shed (he's only shed once since the incident) but I don't expect his to get all his color back. Doesn't matter though! He is eating and crawling and..well...breathing! & I still can't believe it!

& hopefully eh will be a daddy in next spring/summer :)

Back