• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Whiteout * Sunkissed * wtf

The_Saiyajin

Not a human...
Hey ppl

We paired our Whiteout het Anery, Caramel with our Sunkissed gazer free male and had a good clutch of 21 eggs.

Last week, they started to hatch. And we got a really big surprise after seeing an amel and finally a snow tessera!?
It must be left from the last years pairing with our tessera het anery, amel male.

After all, there hatched out 14! normals, 3 Amel Tessera, one snow tessera, two amels and an anery tessera.

The point is, 11 of the classics look different then the other 3.
The three look like last years classics. They have a lighter brown color and a split belly.
The other 11 are darker, have a okeetee like belly. No split and dark and a different head marking.
I am hoping that there is a split clutch, with two fathers.
If it would only be the tessera there was a chance of 4-5 wildtypes not of 14. But of course those numbers are theoretical.

I will know for sure, when i test them in the next years. But its very exciting. Looking forward to the first sheds.
Here are some pics for ya

Greetings
Chris

Attachments

• IMG_0799.JPG
    IMG_0799.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 129
  • anery tess.jpg
    anery tess.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0822.JPG
    IMG_0822.JPG