• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Whoa.. Clutch #1 "mystery line" hatchlings!! Come take a peek!

LindsayMarie

Been here awhile
I will start this thread with a picture of Dad, Mom, Eggs then the first pippy (if he/she cooperates)! In the first picture with the two mating, the female was in a shed and I had no idea. She actually shed after the deed, right in his cage...lol Then I took her picture.

This is a pairing of:
Jackpot, a F2 Hypo Lav phs BR, Caramel, Charcoal, and Amel CROSSED back to a F1 Hypo het Br, Lav, Caramel, ph Charcoal and Amel. I am Hoping to prove out some of my "mystery project" animals and the "peach" looking guy Rich Hume hatched from this project.

I will keep the thread updated with photos! I am so excited :dancer:

Attachments

• DSC00809resized.jpg
    DSC00809resized.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 474
  • DSC00811resized.jpg
    DSC00811resized.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 475
  • DSC00892resized.jpg
    DSC00892resized.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 472
  • DSC00908resized.jpg
    DSC00908resized.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 471
Last edited:
Awesome!!
I always look forward to what comes from the "Mystery"
group... Since I have one ..

hey, ur draggin this out aint ya lol..
so what is it?

I dont mean to! They are in no hurry to get out, thats for sure! I will admit I was a little slow getting back to the thread about the first baby, as its been out for a couple days now! I apologize for that ;)

Anyways, heres an update. 3 babies are completely out and in their own containers. 3 more heads/noses are out and 1 egg looks to be getting sliced :dancer: This is out of a clutch of 16, told you they are taking their time! :shrugs:

I will post a pic of the first one out. A little later I will add the other ones that are out and maybe a pip picture. Some may have already been past the 24 hour, now I am in a shed look! Sorry for semi blurred pics as well (very active hatchlings)!

*Until they shed, and probably shed some more, I am not going to list morph. However, feel free to list what YOU think, it will make it more interesting! (just please read the info on the parents above) :spinner: I will try and start sexing them once they shed and of course feed them. Lets hope for GOOD feeders!*

Without further interruption. Here is the pipper as a hatchling.

Hatchling #1

Attachments

• DSC00961resized.jpg
    DSC00961resized.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 217
Well I would like to hear the results! Did any of them have kinks? :shrugs:

No kinks that I am aware of!! They all are looking nice & long, tubby little bellies and are active, but not aggressive! I am VERY pleased so far! :dancer:

I am sorry I havent put up more of the clutch, I have been so busy with my daughter that taking and resizing pics has been impossible. I will be posting some as soon as possible. I need to change this thread title to DUW! After they have shed and start eating, I will take more pics and put a thread in the classifieds. Thanks for being so patient!

I forgot to update! So far 8 are totally out and in containers. Another 5 heads/noses are sticking out! These guys were incubated in a hovabator with pretty even temps, other then the clump. Funny how so far its been 5 days since the first pippy!

Thanks for your interest in the thread. Sorry about the photos, but I will get to it soon! Lindsay

Last edited:
*can't wait for pictures*
...And now I'm even more excited that you say you're going to be making classfied ad posts with them.

PICS!

I finally have a little time to add a few pictures! Slowly but surely I will get there! Remember these are right out of the incubator pics. Feel free to guess away! :crazy02:

As for an update. 8 hatchlings are completely out and 8 noses and heads are out! Thats all 16! Lets see if the 8 noses and heads come out all the way. I am surprised as this clutch was moved several times.....phew!

Here is:

Hatchling #2
Hatchling #3
Hatchling #4
Hatchling #5

Attachments

• DSC00968cropresized.jpg
    DSC00968cropresized.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 127
  • DSC00984resized.jpg
    DSC00984resized.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC00986resized.jpg
    DSC00986resized.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 126
  • DSC00990resized.jpg
    DSC00990resized.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 125
Pics, pics, pics!

Here are some more pics!!! :p Where are all the reply posts and the guesses!? Looking for those with a good eye!!?? ;) I would love to hear your opinions and/or guesses, please feel free to PM me if you would rather do it that way. Right now hotmail is not so reliable :angry01: So far I have hatchlings 1-10 up.

Hatchling #6
Hatchling #7
Hatchling #8
Hatchling #9
Hatchling #10

Attachments

• DSC00993resized.jpg
    DSC00993resized.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 93
  • DSC01003resized.jpg
    DSC01003resized.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC01012resized.jpg
    DSC01012resized.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC01020resized.jpg
    DSC01020resized.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC01027resized.jpg
    DSC01027resized.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 92
I really love hatchling number 4!
If you ever sell it and ship it to europe mainland, let met know!

Greets Tania

I too love hatchling number 4.
*keeps eyes peeled for classified posts* ;)

I won't even touch the whole guessing game, given that I'm completely uneducated wih this whole "mystery" thing.

Back