• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Why Skippy got cancled

MERCURY

Herpetologicaly Hooked
Ive always wondered, well now we know :rofl:

Skippy, Skippy , Skippy the B...... oh dear :eek1:

post-4501-1111083784_thumb.jpg

post-4501-1111083830_thumb.jpg

Whats that skip?, little timmy's down there too ?

post-4501-1111083886_thumb.jpg

post-4501-1111083977_thumb.jpg

post-4501-1111084050_thumb.jpg

post-4501-1111084085_thumb.jpg

post-4501-1111084121_thumb.jpg

How will skippy get out of this one ?.

In that second to last pic, he (she?) looks like a frog or one of those poofy blowfish thingies. lol

It was a television serie about a kangaroo name skippy, a little bit like Lacie the dog. I don't know what happened with the serie though.

Edit: Great one mercury!

I'd hazard a guess at it being an Amethystine Python?

As for Skippy, try this link to find out what you young folks missed on TV way back when, lol.

Skippy Link

StubbyUK

Neat set of pictures. I think someone forgot to tell that guy that he is only supposed to eat food 1 1/2 the diameter of his body. LOL.

I think someone forgot to tell that guy that he is only supposed to eat food 1 1/2 the diameter of his body

Typical wild animal (i presume), swallows more then he can comfortabley digest.

Now where did i put that dinner date :rolleyes: ......

PS bet he had indigestion,lol :rolleyes:

I'm definitely showing my age on this one, but....

.....when I see the first pic, the song "Tie Me Kangaroo Down, Sport" runs through my head.
:crazy02:

regards,
jazz

Well,

These sequential 'shots' will make interesting discussion material on my next talk!!

Thanks for posting, even if the meal was once a cute Roo.

You know, if he has a hard time squeezing that bugger out the other end, Spirit could give him a nice bath! :roflmao:

Back