• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Will my snake start to...

muffinman206

I know snakes are nocturnal, but I see pictures of snakes roaming around and everything during the day. Right now my corn only come out at night or when I pull him out to hold him. Is it because he is just a hatchling? Will he come out more as he grows? Thanks

Corns are most active at dawn and dusk by nature, so don't expect to see yours during the day. If you're lucky, he may start to venture out a little during the day, as he gets used to you and starts to feel safer.

Mine are all different, some are out during the day, but most are out at night. They all seem to have their own preference and I usually see two at a time at the most.

Muffinman, I recently purchased a corn too and that is all he seemed to do (hide). When I first bought him, he seemed to only come out during the night and really early in the morning. I would see him but was too lazy to get up. Haha. Recently he's been coming out more during the day, so don't worry, with more handling and time, he/she will start to feel more safe.

I agree with all the above, not to worry I see mine quite a bit during the daytime but mostly around dusk

Back