• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Will sell soul for dwarf boa!

asymons

The Lab Rat
Well, not quite, but I'm about to that point. :) If anyone has a dwarf boa for sale or knows of a breeder/resale in the US, please pass it on! I can't find a single breeder (or even one for sale) within the US-- for some reason, dwarf boas are more common in the UK.

Thanks! :wavey:

I sold my soul for a dollar and I still regret it. A snake would have been a better idea..

I'll keep my eyes peeled. Tried Craigslist/LiveDeal? It can be shady, but they have nearly anything you need.

No luck with those unfortunately. :eek:( For some reason all of the available dwarf boas in the UNIVERSE appear to be outside of the US.

What kind of dwarf specifically are you looking for? There are a few out there but depending on what you want or are willing to pay, they may be hard to find. Dwarf boas such as Nicaraguans are pretty cheap, around $60 in most places. But something like a corn isle will run much more.

Vin Russo is your man, also check out Rio Bravo.

And yeah we have an abundance of locality dwarf boas in the UK and Europe :) It's fabulousssss.

Back