• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Woah, Stool Suprise

zombieinvasiontm

My brother had my yearling blizzard, Gerard, out about 10 minutes ago, and then came running to me telling me Gerard did something weird.

He proceeded to show me what looked like orangey yellow goop, and after a few moments, I realized it was poop! I could see the white part in there too...

I'm not sure at all what it is, or what could have caused it.

Feedback appreciated ASAP

I am pretty new to the forum, so anyone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Gerald was stressed that's why he pooped while your brother was holding him.

Hope that helps!

I'm fairly new too, but that seems right... Your brother obviously stressed him out... How old is your brother???

One of ours would always wait until she was out of her viv to poop. Usually while holding her. Very glad she has outgrown that.

I am pretty new to the forum, so anyone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Gerald was stressed that's why he pooped while your brother was holding him.

Hope that helps!

I know that it's poop, I've had my snakes for over a year.

The thing that scared the poop outta me was that the stool was like extremely watery mucos and sorta clear. He had done it in a little container [how convenient, right?] and it like...sloshed around it like water. and it was extemely orange with green in it.

I know what poop is. :rolleyes: How about I put it this way, my brother thought it was vomit [but it wasn't]

Mine usually does both numbers at the same time so I don't think there's much to worry about.

I know that it's poop, I've had my snakes for over a year.

The thing that scared the poop outta me was that the stool was like extremely watery mucos and sorta clear. He had done it in a little container [how convenient, right?] and it like...sloshed around it like water. and it was extemely orange with green in it.

I know what poop is. :rolleyes: How about I put it this way, my brother thought it was vomit [but it wasn't]

I didn't mean to make it sound like you didn't know what poop looks like.:shrugs: I thought you were asking why the snake pooped in the first place.

But I would agree with everyone above and have to say that your snake probably pooped/peed at the same time. My baby corn did it in front of me before (luckily in his cage) and it was also yellow and watery!

I didn't mean to make it sound like you didn't know what poop looks like.:shrugs: I thought you were asking why the snake pooped in the first place.

But I would agree with everyone above and have to say that your snake probably pooped/peed at the same time. My baby corn did it in front of me before (luckily in his cage) and it was also yellow and watery!

Never in all my life have I seen mucusy pee...wow.
Well, piss scare fersure.

Thanks for straightening out such an obvious misunderstanding.
You'd think that'd be like....first thought, but then again, I've never seen a snake's pee.

That sounds gross--though I have to say that if it was my brother I would think he was trying to pull one over on me and it was really something else.

I think everyone covered it fairly well, but the only other thing that came to mind is that it may have just been a musk.

Even though corns don't musk often, some still do when their stressed (I'm sure you already know, musk has some poop/piss in it at times, but its more whitish, sometimes yellowish).

I've been musked by corns too, but not very often.. That's actually what I was thinking too. You could ask your brother if the snake sorta' whipped it's tail at him while doing it, that's how they do it sometimes to throw the smelly stuff at whatever is scaring them.

Back