• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

WOO eventually managed to get a picture of my baby up :)!

RainbowMary

Well I've had a few pictures of my mobile for age just haven't been able to get them onto pc, but at least here they are......REALLY bad quality but the best I have so...here's my Miami Leila.
Leila on my Pjs!
photo0057hr1.jpg

My hands really aren't THAT big lol
photo0058do7.jpg

I know the next 2 are her being fed but this was when I was away and my brother thought it was ok.....I wasn't best pleased but now she gets fed in her special feeding container.
photo0059xy2.jpg

photo0060lj7.jpg

Let me know what you think :) and I know the pictures aren't good quality but can anyone tell if she's definitely a Miami? Since I've been on here and seeing the others I'm not sure. Thanks x

he charged me an extra £10 for her being a Miami, not that I'm bothered I love her to pieced and I chose her because she was beautiful! Thanks for letting me know though

... yeah thats a pitty... everyone calles their normal corns okeetee or miami for better selling...

IMO I don't want to say for sure it's not a Miami though. Like you said the quality of the pics is not superb so that makes the colors hard to see.
Despite the quality of the pics, it's easy to see how vibrant the orange coloration is between the saddles, along the spine. This intense orange coloration extends far down the body. You wouldn't see that on a Miami-phase.

Her snake will grow up to have a fairly vibrant orange groundcolor, not gray or straw like you'd see in a mature Miami-phase.

Despite the quality of the pics, it's easy to see how vibrant the orange coloration is between the saddles, along the spine. This intense orange coloration extends far down the body. You wouldn't see that on a Miami-phase.

Her snake will grow up to have a fairly vibrant orange groundcolor, not gray or straw like you'd see in a mature Miami-phase.

Sorry about that. Guess I really didn't notice the orange.

Back