• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Woo hoo! He's emerged!

Echo86

A month ago I got my little amel Dexter, he was hiding all the time and I never seen him out of his hide. I knew this was typical for babies.
This morning while getting ready for work I saw him out of his hide and actually exploring his cage! From what I've heard from my family members he's been cruising around his cage almost all day. It made my morning when I saw him out earlier, now it's made my day. :)
It's just great to know that he's finally getting comfortable with his surroundings I always felt kind of bad when taking him out after his "leave me alone and let me adjust time" because he was so scared, but now it's looking good.

Just thought I'd share with the only people who'll actually stand to have me talking about him (my family and friends are getting sick of it haha).

Before you know it he'll be following your finger's movements with his head as you draw patterns on the glass!

I love it when they do that!

Back