• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Would just like to introduce myself...

stormi

whats up everyone, im new here,just got my first corn(normi) a week ago..i dont really have any questions today...just wanted to say hi

ttyl

and also wanted to say that so far everything has been going good with the feeding and everything.

Nice to have you here and welcome! This is a great place to get information and opinions on just about anything. I'm glad things are going well for you and Normi.

Welcome to the forum...
I am kinda new here as well.I have one corn as of now (about to be 7),two speckled kings, one california king(desert phase),a piar of emory rat snakes on order,and a reversed trio of yellow rat snakes on the way soon... :cheers:

cknott1048 said:
Welcome to the forum...
I am kinda new here as well.I have one corn as of now (about to be 7),two speckled kings, one california king(desert phase),a piar of emory rat snakes on order,and a reversed trio of yellow rat snakes on the way soon... :cheers:
kewl, and thank 4 allthe help

Stormi,
A word of advice-
ppl dont take well 2 the web slang here...a lot of ppl get razzed by it.
Spell stuff out, use proper grammar, or you're in for a flame...
Other than that, everyone here is pretty kewl ;)
-Dave \m/

Back