• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Wow a Crazy night for 14....

BrandNew

OFF TOPIC ALERT*Something weird happend here it is XD.*tell me what you think*I was with my freinds and we were walking. And all of a sudden to people pull up to us and say have you seen a girl in a green dress shes drunk so we say no. Shee gives us her phone number. we then find out the boy in the seat is her boy freind. So its 11Am and were walking down the street and out of now where here she comes and she starts jumping on this car. Shes knocking the windows in and smashing the hood in so we run up to her. My friend chase *who is huge* calms her down.So shes ok we call her freind and it looks like the car is the boyfreinds *we also notice the girl in the green dress (Jenny) had a huge black eye... so we leave. And then the boyfriend comes out and we go back he grabs (Jenny)her by the hair punches her in the face multiple times throws her against the car and tells her to STFU. and they run into the house screaming call the cops shes breaking into my car.THEN Jenny (green dress) perceddes to go to the house shes drunk and beat up by this guy and goes in the house and stays there. 9 COPS COME. they break down the door now jenny's mom shows up and were likeOMFG THATS
Mrs.blahblahblah. our teacher. SO jenny's hiding one boys like i was a sleep what are you talking about we get question about what we saw and we tell them then we leave go to mcdonalds and get home around 4:00am crazy night. Just wanted to talk and also should i tell my mom cause if i tell her she will flip.. and never let me go again. but i share everything with her.OFF :madeuce::blowup:TOPIC ALERT

Back