• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

XboxLive

well i used to have xbox live than my xbox broke so i sent $70 and my xbox in and a week later they sent it back unfixed because i "tampered" with it. and they didnt give me my mone back! well anyways im getting an xbox360 at the end of this month so soon, i havent thought up a nametag yet. I might go back to my old one wich is easy2frag

IRT #2.. shouldnt use mods ;)

as for xbox live.. i had it for a year.. i was ranked #1 in Skirmish and team slayer many times..and my clan was # 1 in minor/major clan match... Clan names =Hex04Nightmare(minor=lvl 50) and Nordic Rage (major=31)

as for Gamertags... Sgt Volcom
D2k Krazazy
nick e nyce
and others :)

hey, i didnt use mods i WAS going to but then i couldnt find a tool to open the xbox so i sold my mod chip to my friend

i know this thread is old, but i got my xbox live back online with my 360 :cool:
so we should make the cornclan

heh i tried playing halo once, my boyfriend slaughtered me XD
i neve did figure out that controler, oh well theres always soul calibur III :grin01:

btw am i the only one who thinks master chief's halogram girl thingy looks like she came from that cartoon reboot?

i remember that show! man i had the game and everything! she does look like she comes from it, wierd.

definatly an old post.. anyways.. i deleted all my old accts.. and will restart my halo career when i get my xbox 360 in july ^^

i just got my 360 saturday, the only reason i got it,since i was supposed to early april, is that almost 15 people cancelled there reservations, so i called and they were like ya we have some around here, do you think you could pick it up today?

i was liike YEAH!!!!

Back