• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Y is my corn snake doin this¿ orange is my male brown is my female¡

It would appear to me that you either have two males or the genders reversed. I've seen females "pop" like that, but the chasing is classic male breeding behavior. Are you trying to breed them? Do you normally cohabitate them in the same enclosure?

yer i am goin to bread them bt not yet and these are my first snakes I just put em both together my male snake "pops" as well

If you don't want to breed them, it's a really good idea not to put them together.

Yes, they will stop if separated, and no, they do not need to be hibernated to breed.

Kool will do by any chance do u no what the smallest plastic viv they can go in and I am making a snake rack out of an old wardrobe do I leave the doors on and what's the best way to heat it?¿

A 20 gallon long aquarium is appropriate for either one, like Chip said, if you are not breeding them yet it is a really good idea to keep them separate.

Here is a good example of why they shouldn't cohabitate. cohabbing

Use an Under Tank Heater (UTH) to heat the aquarium from the bottom. Set the thermostat at 87° and you should have a good gradient down to the cool side (with hides on both ends) at about 75°.

Back