• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

yeah

soad2004

yeah, i got my first corn today, she is a rootbeer ocatee. she was born on 8/1, shed on 8/11, ate on the 12th, and i fed here today, she took the pink down like a champ. i have one ? tho, is distilled water fine for here to drink?

I just give mine tap water, it has fluoride in it so I figure it'll help prevent cavities (j/k, man I crack myself up!) Anyways, distilled water is fine, but I've always given mine tap for the past 12 years and have had no problem.

blueapplepaste said:
I just give mine tap water, it has fluoride in it so I figure it'll help prevent cavities (j/k, man I crack myself up!) Anyways, distilled water is fine, but I've always given mine tap for the past 12 years and have had no problem.

Ha ha. :)

Four out of five herp dentists recommend tap water to their patients who drink water.

Was the snake you bought labled as rootbeer okeetee?? If so someone's pulling your leg...

Do you have a picture of your snake handy? Rootbeer is a classification of an emoryi, and ermm.. i kind of doubt any "rootbeers" have been poping out of the hunt club latley.

hrm. so has he gotten reverse okeetees from the Abbot Okeetee line? Or is that an amel x emoryi? :shrugs:

and I agree with you, quite exquisite

cornsnakekid92 said:
im his bro, the guy whon sold it to him breed a occatee with a emori, making ........
okeetee x emoryi= root beer :wavey:
The world is not ready to accept Root Beer Okeetees :grin01:

Hi CSkid,

I'm jumping on the 'Mike and Roy' bus. Your snake is called a 'rootbeer'. If you go on to breed it then it will produce hybrid babies and the babies buyers need to be informed of that too.

Good luck with your snake...lets see some pics,
A

Ehhh.... as far as I now; DISTILLED WATER IS VERY BAD TO DRINK FOR ANYONE OR ANY ANIMAL! I work at a watercooler company and have been told that distilled water is very bad for living cratures because there's not any organic material or mineral left in it. Don't now exactly why but it damages yours and all animals intestines!!! :bang:

I've asked at my work what exactly is bad about distilled water; because there's nothing left in the water, it extracts salts and minerals from your body instead of adding to your health. So it wouldn't immediately hurt you or your animal, but it slowly decreases the health of the person or animal drinking it. The body functions will slowly get worse, so please don't use it!

Back