• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Yet another Daytona acquisition thread...

Kat

I'm talkin' to YOU.
...but hey, there's lots of cool stuff at Daytona.

I wound up picking up a pair of candys from Rich, sunkisseds from HGHerps, and a dilute (blue) motley male from Bayou Reptiles.

-Kat

Attachments

• blue.jpg
    blue.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 110
  • malecandy.jpg
    malecandy.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 111
  • malesunkissed.jpg
    malesunkissed.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 110
  • femalecandy.jpg
    femalecandy.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 111
  • femalesunkissed.jpg
    femalesunkissed.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 110
Nice job again on that dilute....I never did make it back to Bayou to pick one up....figured I really don't need one more project...

Yeah... atleast these guys don't seem inclined to try and take my fingers off. That's one of the reasons I waited to get them at a show... so I could pick out some even-tempered ones.

I need to post pics of the candies' bellies. They've got lots of space between the checkers (which are thicker than normal themselves)... I'm suspecting they might have some milksnake phase in their lines, all things considered, but it could just be natural variation I guess.

-Kat

Very nice pick-ups! That dilute blue motley is gorgeous. Bet it'll be nice to have Sunkisseds without the attitude.

Back