• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Young Newbie

Hey i'm a Younger mewbie from VA i would like to know if any more expercienced breeders are from VA cuz i have alreayd had a scare wit my snake coral apperently she went into burmation (spelling?) and wasn't eating for seven weeks i freaked out :eek: and i almost took her to the vet so it would be nice to have someone to go to for like guidence

Welcome my fellow Virginian. What part of Va. are you from? I am right in the middle between D.C and Richmond. If you need anything, just holla.

Hi Chrissie,
It's not uncommon for snakes do that about this time of the year. It's something you get used to....
Like Alan said, you can ask any question here, and this looks like your first global answer... LOL

Hi Chrissie!
I drive through Stafford almost every day if you ever need help :). And if you ever need a vet for your snake take it to Dr. Jewett at Hartwood Animal Hospital.

Yeah that was where i was going to go if i needed to but, since she started ating i haven't had trouble with eithe rof my corn snakes except they keeep trying to escape but........... that is only when i am giving them water

Back