• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

your corns habitat

JungleGuts

scorpionking
post pics of your corns habitat, just got mind and heres his, i still have to put a hide on the other side.
moses1.jpg

couldnt find a forum like this but if there is one already, sry*

Muh-Babes.jpg

I just got that jungle vine, didn't really know what to do with it, but i think I need a new tank, its getting a lil small for the bigger ones big booty.

here is a viv I built a few weks/moths ago.. here it isn´t realy finisht yet.. but anyway.. now there arr more plants and hides in there!

Attachments

• terrbygg3.jpg
    terrbygg3.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 513
heres mine, really happy with it now its been built into my bedroom wall....shame Iv gotta move house in 2 months :(

Attachments

• CIMG0458.JPG
    CIMG0458.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 498
my hubby put this wonderful shelf up for me this weekend. i have another just like it for my tarantulas...

corn snakes in the shelves and mice below... and of course my cat, kira... watching over everyone LOL

cornshelf.jpg

my snow corn's enclosure i just set up today!

100_4226.JPG

Its a 20 gal long tank and just got all this cool stuff to fill it. hes in the hide in the middle. ive been watching over him like a hawk for the last hour waiting for him to come out and explore his new home, but i swear he's sitting in their laughing at me thinking "get a life you loser!" lmao.

BTW sorry for the huge pic. How do i make it smaller?

This is just half of my viv, the other half is almost identical, except it's got a water bowl, which serves as a second hide. :)

DSC01925.jpg

already posted it a few times, but here we go again.

Attachments

• p8331128.jpg
    p8331128.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 280
  • DSCF0630~1.JPG
    DSCF0630~1.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 280
My Viv's

Here are my viv's

My 20L viv for my fall 05 Okeetee
IMG0006.jpg

My 20L viv for my july 05 Amel
IMG0007.jpg

My 10gal viv for my fall 05 Ghost
IMG0008.jpg

^very nice setups. Heres updated pics of my setup, i hope to get some cool night pics when hes out cause i got a new nightglo bulb

Good job with putting those weights on that screen lid, even my mouse pushes that type off LOL, we've put dive weights on her tank =P

Good looking vivs folks =) I'll post some pics of my 4 one of these days, when I get a new memory card and or actually delete a pic or 2 off of the 4 I have already LOL

Here's mine. Gotta figure out something with that cord.

Attachments

• viv.JPG
    viv.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 216
  • viv light.JPG
    viv light.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 217
  • escapee.JPG
    escapee.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 217
Back