• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Yummy!!

missblackstar

Finally, a picture of my corn, Jynx. He is in the blue, so he doesn't look as stunning as he usually is, i will try and post a pic once he has shed. From what i know he is an anery but if anyone disagree's please tell me!

CIMG0208.jpg

Very nice and most definitely in the blue.

As an aside, he looks like he could handle a far bigger food item than that little mouse he's chowing down on. As a rule, aim for the food to be between 1 and 1.5 times the size of the thickest part of the snake. The bits of the snakes body I can see in that pic look much bigger than the mouse. :)

yup i too agree, i am feeding him 2 fuzzies a week at the moment, just because thats all my college had when i bought them, he is starting on one small mouse a week next week. :cheers:

missblackstar said:
yup i too agree, i am feeding him 2 fuzzies a week at the moment, just because thats all my college had when i bought them, he is starting on one small mouse a week next week. :cheers:

Nice anery. I like in-blue shots. Yeah, that guy could scarf down a weaned mouse without a problem. :)

thanks, i can't wait until he sheds so i can get some better pics of him, its quite hard at the moment because he is still settling in.

Back