• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Zilla Critter Cage

To the OP, and anyone else trying to save money. Pet Supplies Plus has great prices on the Critter cages as it is, but I got my 20l for $45 when they had it on special. They only had one left or I would have bought more.

That's were I got mine :) but I try not to buy from the one in my area now for several reasons.

Ive got my biggest corn, Dugan, in a 40 gallon version of that. Its awesome and had no escapes and dugan has escaped before. Sneaky bugger. The only complaint i have with it, is its bulky and heavy and makes it hard for me to move around and clean.

Thanks for the video! It was really helpful!!

For a baby corn could I get a 20 long and just put a lot of hides? Or would it be better to use a smaller container as a start then move up to the 20 long zilla?

You will probably get some different opinions on that, either for or against. I myself would go with the 20L & just put lots of hides & possibly two water dishes in.

I bought a 20L critter cage for the juvenile snake I'm getting. I brought it home yesterday. I've worked with aquariums that had screen tops and clips before, but the clips can be hard to get on and off. I like this much better.

I've had them before and I have one now that is currently holding four beardies until I can set them up separately. I love them. I admit at times the sliding top is a pain in the but when you don't have the proper space to extend it out all the way but I didn't have any problems with snakes getting out, even hatchlings. I agree with Nanci and one day will probably have a hundred of these in different sizes to use in my house and at reptile expos (when I get to that point) just because they are so easy and they have the locking option on them.

Yep I love them...

Back