• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

zoology UK

metallica fish

ok heres the thing.... im in the building trade and i wont be able to do it forever. ive already had a few accidents which are painful in the winter (esp where i crushed my toe)

and im going to need something to fall back on.

my wife suggested doing a night course in zoology. and ive been thinking about if for a few months and im pretty undecided.

1st. i dont know if there is any night courses availible to me?
2nd. im not interested in all animals (i wanna learn about inverts and reptiles). and when im not bothered about summat i lose consentration.
3rd. i HATE paper work. essays/homework crap

can anyone shed some light/advise

thanks
liam

Not sure about the UK, but I'm pretty sure here in the states you have to take college classes and it's a 4 year degree(bachelors degree) and yes there is much homework and many papers to write. You don't just study certain animals, but all fauna. You can specialize in certain areas after you've gotten you bachelors degree, but that's probably another 2 year commitment.
I'm sure that's not what you wanted to hear,but wanted to give you what facts I"m thinking are correct.

Back