• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Newest Member Of The MBK Club.

Jay@PJCReptiles

"Quality Before Quantity"
Hi Everyone,
While at the Portland show I saw this girl and just had to have her to pair up with my male "Ivan". She still has some of the lighter markings on her lower flanks but I am sure she will turn jet black with time. I would like you to meet "Sasha". Thanks for looking and I hope you like.
Jay :cool:

Attachments

• Sasha1.jpg
    Sasha1.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 109
  • Sasha2.jpg
    Sasha2.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 109
  • Sasha3.jpg
    Sasha3.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 108
  • Sasha4.jpg
    Sasha4.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 109
  • Sasha5.jpg
    Sasha5.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 109
:cheers: Another beautiful membership card! :cheers:

Congrats on a great pickup. I have a freind that is gonna try and bring a male back from the Anaheim show for me to pair up with my female...GREAT little snakes, they are. Yours has those awesome little white "teeth marks" on the lower jaw. Gives their face so much character.

Congrats again!!

PJCReptiles said:
While at the Portland show I saw this girl and just had to have her to pair up with my male "Ivan". She still has some of the lighter markings on her lower flanks but I am sure she will turn jet black with time. I would like you to meet "Sasha". Thanks for looking and I hope you like.
Jay :cool:
I bought a pair of Cali kings last month, after being so sure I would never stray from corns... Now I'm eying MBKs like yours and drooling. What have I gotten myself into! :shrugs:

jaxom1957 said:
I bought a pair of Cali kings last month, after being so sure I would never stray from corns... Now I'm eying MBKs like yours and drooling. What have I gotten myself into! :shrugs:
Snakes, Jaxom...you've gotten yourself into snakes...;)

Congrats, Jay!

I'll be getting a male at the Tinley show to pair up with Anthracite, the female I got at last year's show. I can't wait!

regards,
jazz

They are just beautiful. My girl's not that big yet, but I can't wait. Congrats!! :crazy02:

Awesome little find! She's beautiful! Welcome to the club! :) We should really start a seperate thread to see everyone's MBKs. Who would think there would be so much diversity in "just a black snake."

Whoo hooo welcome to the club.. and that makes it an amazing card to hold as well.

Oh by the way, once Dale is done with the Goat, it should be headed your way. :grin01:

tricksterpup said:
Whoo hooo welcome to the club.. and that makes it an amazing card to hold as well.

Oh by the way, once Dale is done with the Goat, it should be headed your way. :grin01:
The goat's up your way in Minnesota. Last I heard, he was cruising the Minneapolis airport bathrooms, looking for "elected officials".

regards,
jazz

I paid $60 for my female Luna, and I am expecting a male after the Anaheim show...he should cost around $25-30...

Back