• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Newest Member Of The MBK Club.

I need to get a setup started and soon search for a breeder (may have lead on a local guy a friend knows)

Another quick question. I saw a place on the web where a breeder said his were 5+ feet long. I thought I saw on here someone say they average closer to 3 - 3.5 feet long. Any info on adult sizes?

TSST.
PJ here...
There are many other CS.com members that have MBKs and our 7 year old male, "Ivan", is well over 4 feet. So it could be possible to see one at 5 feet. I have read that they usually reach 3 to 4 feet with some reaching 5 feet. I hope that helps you with your decision to get a MBK. They are great kings!
Smiles
PJ :wavey:

PJ,

I plan to get one. I love the all black look. A milk may get too large for my limited space so a MBK is best. I have yet to hear anything discouraging about MBKs. Just a matter of time before I get one.

tsst said:
PJ,

I plan to get one. I love the all black look. A milk may get too large for my limited space so a MBK is best. I have yet to hear anything discouraging about MBKs. Just a matter of time before I get one.
They are probably the Best snake out there to have as a pet..

um... next to the Corn that is. :grin01:

I'm just waiting for mine to have his 3 meals before I pick him up! These pics are so incredible though that the wait is just getting to be painful! lol

Congratulations!

tsst said:
Another quick question. I saw a place on the web where a breeder said his were 5+ feet long. I thought I saw on here someone say they average closer to 3 - 3.5 feet long. Any info on adult sizes?
Just measured a fresh shed "Ivan". He is a little shorter then I thought but he is a robust 4'. Here is a picture.
Jay :cool:

Attachments

• Ivan_measured_9_2_07.JPG
    Ivan_measured_9_2_07.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 9
Back