• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Impulse Buy: Normal female

tricksterpup

I has nuttin to Say.
Well I was at our Herp Meeting and Daemonox was there selling some of her 07s. I know her snakes and she has some really nice ones. Well she was selling off her normals for $8 a pop. I saw this little girl and i couldn't resist, Amanda is really good at a sale. I talked her down a few bucks more and took her home. I broke my winter rule, no snakes during November - March. The winter is just to unpredictable up here. But last night was a good mild night and she came home with no problems.

Plus I really like her patterns.

newgirl2.jpg

newgirl.jpg

Lovely little normal, he has some strange zigzag pattern going on.
If you closly on the second photo you can see these patches I thought was kinda neat as well.

And its hard to tell in these pictures, its better from above, her pattern reminds me of a RTB tail end. But

You drive a hard bargain, Jim! You talked her down from $8? :grin01:

She IS a pretty snake. She almost has a hypo-Miami look to her. Congrats. :cheers:

Nice Buy!

The reds in her are so (*I don't even know how to describe them*) true? Maybe?

Cheers,
Connor

Aww cute! Congrats. I see what you mean about the RTB. lol

Ooo... pretty little baby!

Nice Buy!

The reds in her are so (*I don't even know how to describe them*) true? Maybe?

Cheers,
Connor
thanks folks, yeah, she has a odd but interesting pattern. And yes, her RED is that of a brightly colored RTB.

You drive a hard bargain, Jim! You talked her down from $8? :grin01:

She IS a pretty snake. She almost has a hypo-Miami look to her. Congrats. :cheers:
Again thanks Dean, I am curious on how she will look in a few years. Hopefully she will look like a purty Miami. If I remember correctly, she is also het for amel as well.

She is gorgeous, I love how red she is! I really like the aztec-y patterns on a couple of her saddles. You can't be the price for an awesome corn!

Back