• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

The merry Christmas(card) rep thread

Is this not just an excuse to abuse the rep system (yet again)?

Nice idea, but couldn't we just type our christmas messages in the thread and not overuse the rep system where it's not deserved.
NO ABUSE....IT'S LIKE A PREZZIE TO EACH AND EVERY MEMBER......
Merry christmas Elle...... Have a great new year, hun........

I'll oblige in wishing good tidings this holiday season, but rep enough as it is... a Christmas rep wouldn't really be that special from me.

:-offtopic When considering how it used to be, the rep system has gotten kind of crazy. Back in the day, no one could max out over 100. In fact, the only person that was at 100 was Rich and no one even came close. Just thought I'd throw that out there as something to think about... not that I think the rep system is bad. When I see a good post, I rep it. :)

here this should work
Unknown.jpg

Oh no! Rep abuse!
I still haven't worked out how to do that....:noevil:LOL

So everyone gets meaningless points, and everyone above you "gets a cut"?

Reminds me of either:

1. A Ponzi Scheme
  2. The premise for "Whose Line Is It Anyway?"

:grin01:

Dale
You old cynic, Dale....LOL
Just didn't realise how serious you took the rep system....:rolleyes::grin01:
Just look upon this thread as the C.S. Christmas card depot....
Make a merry Christmas post, and your friends on here can use it to send you a personal Christmas card rep prezzie.....
It'd be nice for Christmas.........

Back