• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Xtreme Dillute

stephen

corn breeder
This animal has more color then any other cornsnake I own!
He will be used for future Dillute projects!

Attachments

• D1.JPG
    D1.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 358
  • D2.JPG
    D2.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 232
Well

More of a dark purple with pink and yellow! My camera sucks. Hopefully I get another decent one soon.

Wow!!! I read "dilute" but thought "diffused." What a surprise!!! That's a gorgeous snake!!

Those colors along his neck are just EYE POPPING! :D :D How insanely stunning! I wasn't crazy about dilutes but this little bugger is making me think twice! WOW! Just wow! :]

Wow... If only all dilutes would look like him...!!!
That appearance is definitely worth selective breeding. Good luck with the project! I hope to see pics of his offspring one day. :)

Back