• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Dilute Anery Vanishing Stripe

Susan

Go Ahead, Make My Day!
Hydrangea was enjoying her brief outing a few weeks ago, exploring and soaking up the sunshine! She also seemed to like hubby's orchid...kept trying to get inside it!

Last edited:
Holy wow! She's gorgeous! Might she possibly be related to a trio I managed to snag from Katie a while back? *fingers crossed*

If it weren't insanely cold and rainy outside (well... just cold now, actually), I'd join in the photo war, too. :D But since I can't it's great to see your wonderful pictures of gorgeous snakies!

Holy wow! She's gorgeous! Might she possibly be related to a trio I managed to snag from Katie a while back? *fingers crossed*

Guaranteed to be related, but as to what extent, I would have to see the paperwork as I had 2 females one year that produced dilutes when paired with the same male.

Okay, you need to stop the photo war with Walter RIGHT NOW!!!!! (Love her!!!)

Sorry! I can't do that! I see he has posted some more so I have to get moving and resize the photos I took of most of my adults just before putting them in brumation. ;)

Gorgeous, just gorgeous. I love anerys. Hydrangea is particularly nice, wonderful subtle colors.

I look forward to more pictures over time. I am sure that she will continue to be stunning.

I'd be happy to help you play, John. Anything you want me to photograph- send 'em on down!!

It's 35F here this morning, though. But probably warm enough to take a snake out later!!

I'm thinking of asking Kanapaha Botanical Gardens if I can bring a snake there to photograph.

Back