• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Sunday = Picture Day

Drizzt80

Dakota Corns
Finally took an afternoon to update pics of my collection. Got the adults out of brumation. Easy cheesy snapping pictures of still cold adults! Took the requisite blue bowl shots of ones that weren't in brumation. Boy are they turning out nice!!

Thanks for looking,
D80

IG001m.jpg

HB002m.jpg

BR023m.jpg

HB003f.jpg

ST003f.jpg

NM002f.jpg

They are all beautiful, but particularly the last one!

Off-topic (kinda) -- how do you get them to stay in the blue bowl long enough to snap a pic? I tried the other day with Humphrey. H totally freaked out & got out of the bowl faster than I have EVER seen him or her move!

I personally dont like blue bowl shots. i dont see they are any more attractive, in fact i find the blue bowl quite ugly, but the snakes are still lovely.

Off-topic (kinda) -- how do you get them to stay in the blue bowl long enough to snap a pic?
Quite easy really. I put them in the bowl and then cover it with a heavy book. While they are hanging out, I clean their cage, change water, whatever to kill a few minutes. Most of the time they are settled down nice and easy cheesy for their picture. Once in a while there's one that's realizes it's escape time when they book comes off. They get more rest time under the book.

Susan is spot on. The first one is an Ice. My preference for an Ice too! The female I have is nice too, but he's my ideal.

Thanks again for the comments and taking a peek!
D80

PS. Ice, Hypo Blood, Blood, Hypo Blood, Normal Stripe, Normal Motley

I think blue bowl is a good contrast, lol.

Really nice snakes! I love the Ice and Normal Stripe. I think my wishlist for this year will be some stripe morphs.

Very nice snakes, Brent! I LOVE your ice! So nice and peachy, I don't think we see enough like that. Would love to borrow him to breed to my ice in a effort to produce a clutch of super nice ices.

You have some really beautiful orange snakes in your collection. I really love the 2nd and 4th snakes. Thanks for sharing!

Your ice is so pretty! I am on Susan's wait list for one for this summer. I hope mine looks like that! I love the color of the normal mot . . . is she het caramel by any chance? She looks so yummy :)

Back