• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

New Morph Gallery

BabyMowgli said:
this is the attitude that really discourages new comers....
I agree.

Zig Zags look just like that, some connected (or all if your lucky) that zig zag back & forth across the snake. Like a wavy stripe :D

Aztecing looks way more geometric & broken. Very distinct. If you searched Aztec I'm sure you would pop up a picture. Or go to Susan's website because I know she has a few listed up there :D

BabyMowgli said:

Sorry if you were offended...I was simply replying to your "I don't have the CMG." My answer was, buy it. Drizzt also provided you with links to Google searched for ZigZag/Aztec. Was he giving you attitude too? I know for a fact neither of us were, my reply was full of :) . I also didn't want to take the time to post descriptions when it can easily be search for and this thread was posted to acquire photos for a gallery.

BabyMowgli said:
Your disgust at the 'attitudes' you are perceiving matches my disgust for the laziness that some around here display by not being able to research their own questions.

How much is the time and energy ALREADY spent answering the same question over and over and over again really worth . . . ?

There is a value in work and effort that today's youth really lack when it comes to finding their own answers.

D80

Ok, this is kinda off topic but not... lol :)

I have to say I have the cornsnake morph guide and I wasn't that impressed with it. I was expecting a bit more quality <ie glossy pics and laminated cover. But more than that I was expecting more nice pictures of examples of the different morphs. I must say that I seem to use Kathy's book much more when dreaming of different morphs and what I might want to try breeding in the future...

I just find so many people on here immediately say "get it" when referring to this book, but for myself and two others I have leant the book too, it's not really the end all be all that it is sometimes touted to be... Just my 2 cents...

On the other hand, I do feel the price was right for what I got, I was extemely impressed with the customer service, and recieved the book very quickly. I would likely purchase it again just to have around! :)

As for the same questions getting asked over and over, saying that it might be due to the laziness of some young people, I have to say that I generally agree with the laziness aspect of young people < I CAN'T STAND MSN SPEAK! > but I have to say that most people just ask these questions because they don't know there is a search function, or how to use it!

I know it seems unbelievable in todays world, but don't forget how many people in their 30's and 40's did not have any real computer education classes in school! ;)

Rebecca

pgr8dnlvr said:
I have to say I have the cornsnake morph guide and I wasn't that impressed with it. I was expecting a bit more quality <ie glossy pics and laminated cover. But more than that I was expecting more nice pictures of examples of the different morphs. I must say that I seem to use Kathy's book much more when dreaming of different morphs and what I might want to try breeding in the future...

You've also got to consider that Serp does the CMG by hand and it's not marketed in stores like the Cornsnake Manual is. Their is no publisher that is taking Serp under his/her wing to market and front the money to produce a large scale, high quality (ie gloss) book. I think Serp is doing a wonderful job with the CMG, and I appreciate it greatly.

pgr8dnlvr said:
but I have to say that most people just ask these questions because they don't know there is a search function, or how to use it!

I can understand that, but the member who posted the question has been a part of this community for four months. :)

Sorry Babmowgli,
I have to agree, It sounds like you wanted more than just a quick answer to your question. Which was answered three times, in a kind manner. The originally post is asking for pictures of difference morphs and you jump in asking the difference between two of them. You could have just started your own thread and have received plenty of answers. So try not to take offence to the quick answers you received.
Just the way I see it. :wavey:

Sorry for going off topic, I didn't know there was that much of an indepth difference between the two. Sorry too for giving you guys attitude, I know you weren't being mean about it, it was my fault.

And so much for buying corns locally....

Drizzt80 said:
Your disgust at the 'attitudes' you are perceiving matches my disgust for the laziness that some around here display by not being able to research their own questions.

There is a value in work and effort that today's youth really lack when it comes to finding their own answers.

D80

Serpwidgets said:
Yes and no. You can have zigzagging and aztecing on the same snake, and you can get saddles that are both at the same time. ;) So, not everything is one or the other, it's more like a spectrum between the two. :)

Thanks for the quick answer! That is all I wanted to know! :wavey:

BabyMowgli said:
Sorry for going off topic, I didn't know there was that much of an indepth difference between the two. Sorry too for giving you guys attitude, I know you weren't being mean about it, it was my fault.

And so much for buying corns locally....

Note to self, honesty isn't the best policy. Oh well, guess you can't please all the people all the time with your honesty. Have a nice day. :shrugs:

D80

Ok. Here is an adult female Jungle Corn. :)

Attachments

• IMG_1356.JPG
    IMG_1356.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_1357.JPG
    IMG_1357.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 347
  • IMG_1358.JPG
    IMG_1358.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 344
Here are Lavender Male, Golddust Motley (2 supplied, pick whichever you prefer) and Ice Male.
Photos by = Charles Pritzel
URL = http://cccorns.com

Attachments

• Lavender.jpg
    Lavender.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 133
  • GoldDustMotley1.jpg
    GoldDustMotley1.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 132
  • GoldDustMotley2.jpg
    GoldDustMotley2.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 132